Pacific Best Inc. (PBI) – WARRANTY POLICY
Pacific Best Inc. (PBI) warrants its products, under normal use and service, for 12 months from the date of purchase to the original purchaser of the product.
PBI offers Limited Lifetime Warranty on replacement plastic and steel auto body replacement parts EXCLUDING radiators, condensers, cooling fans, transmission oil coolers, inverter coolers, intercoolers or electrical parts including lights and mirrors.
PBI warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, as limited herein, shall be in lieu of and exclusive of all other warranties, except warranties implied by law. All warranties, whether expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, which extend beyond the description herein, are expressly disclaimed.
This warranty does not cover labor or consequential damage claims of any kind in all circumstances. Consequential damages include (but are not limited to) damage to vehicle systems or parts that is not expressly contained in the warranted product, loss of the use of the vehicle, loss of time or inconvenience, towing charges, rental of replacement vehicle, and any other special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
In order to obtain PBI’s performance of any warranty obligation, purchaser must return the part by ‘Pacific Best Inc. (PBI) Return Policy’. For purchasers that do not follow the ‘Pacific Best Inc. (PBI) Return Policy’, PBI warranty withdraws liability immediately.
The following conditions or circumstances will immediately void product warranty.
- Stripped threads on any component of the product, e.g. oil cooler adapters and fittings, drain cocks or sensor connections.
- Physical damage due to collisions, accidents, abusive handling, or abusive shipping.
- Electrolysis caused by stray electrical current from improperly grounded components.
- Damage caused by excessive system pressures due to a faulty cap or internal combustion leaks as obvious with blown tank failures.
- Repair, disassembly or modifications to the product.
- Corrosion or chemical effects on the product by the operating environment or equipment that caused the product’s failure.
- Product filled with improper coolant or mixing of incompatible coolant types.
- Vehicle in which the product was installed was used in commercial (e.g. taxi or delivery vehicle use), governmental, off-highway, or racing applications.
- The product is installed by non-certified mechanic(s).
- Product subjected to misuse, negligence, or operating conditions other than those for which such part was designed.
- Use for application other than what it was designed for.
This warranty is not transferable and will be automatically cancelled in the event that the vehicle in which the product has been initially installed is sold, leased or otherwise sold or transferred to another owner or lessee.