JOB POSITION: Delivery Driver
The company specializes in providing quality parts with the most competitive price and service in the industry.
The Delivery Driver will perform manual lifting and driving work during work hours. The Delivery Driver works as part of the team in providing auto parts delivery service and daily pickups or deliveries from branches to our headquarters.
• Delivers auto parts to our clients as required per assigned route sheets
• Loads and unloads parts from truck
• Inspect parts against invoices to ensure accuracy before deliveries
• Inspect parts for damage before leaving the branch location for deliveries
• Keep truck clean inside and out
• Delivers parts and have recipients sign for parts
• Accurately receive payments from customers
• Report maintenance problems to the dispatcher or supervisor.
• Follow all safety regulations and precautions.
• Offer great customer service to our customers
• Follow all company processes and procedures
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A clean driving record – Must be able to present valid driver’s license & a complete DMV report.
• Friendly demeanor – Must be able to treat our customers like you would your family and friends.
• Keen sense of direction –know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area.
• Basic math skills
• Desire to work as part of a team, enthusiasm for learning
• Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds without assistance.
• Good attention to detail for verifying accuracy of parts picked up and delivered.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter & resume to [email protected]