Customer Service Representative
[Full time Job]
The PAC Customer Service Representative is expected to maintain, build, and create strong relationships with our customers. He or she should represent the company in a positive light by helping our customers to the best of his/her ability and striving for continuous improvement.
- Answer all PAC incoming calls in a timely and professional Quote and help customers process their orders accordingly and as instructed.
- Prioritizing customer emails and calls and improving customer service on a daily
- Process quotations and orders and do any necessary follow-up or call-backs.
- Contact customers on a monthly basis and conduct courtesy calls as
- Process online quotations and orders through different ordering platforms (e.g. EDI, Email, Fax, Online Portal, etc).
- Have an up-to-date knowledge on the company’s products and
- Interact and help sales and other customer service representatives with customer requests/inquiries.
- Maintain our customer
- Provide excellent customer service for all customers (PAC & PBI).
- Assist customers in placing their orders by providing product
- Understand and learn company internal
- Receive and resolve customer issues in a professional
- Assist with training new hires when
- Review open sales orders, open transfers, open RMA’s (Return Merchandise Authorizations) and open
- Maintain and increase daily productivity to meet productivity
- Conduct and perform all monthly required courtesy calls and monthly customer satisfaction surveys.
- Complete all other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
High school degree, sales experience, bi-lingual in Spanish and English is a plus, knowledge with Microsoft related products and ability to write and type fluently.
Openings in Azusa, South El Monte, Ontario, Orange, North Hollywood, and Paramount.
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected].